Tuesday, October 21, 2008

4 months later ....

I don't get a lot of time to keep up with by blog, but thought I would take a moment tonight to type up something. I go out and check out my daughter's blog pretty regular, but don't get time to make a lot of comments. I work a lot of long days and when I get home it's hard to make myself get on the computer.

My Mother came into town last week and I got to spend the day with her, Betty, Johnny, Richard & Gale on Saturday at the Hogansville, GA Hummingbird Festival. We had a really good day. She goes back to Michigan Nov 2 - but I go to Chicago on Oct 30-Nov 2. I know I will get to see her again before she leaves.

Well -- I have officially been 'grounded' by my podiatrist. I have been fitted for orthodics and my doc said they don't fit high heels! I'm only 5'4" and my heels gave me a little height, but now I guess I will just be short. I won't get into details about my foot issue, but looks like I will be wearing flats / sneakers from now on. I'll need to hem all my pants now!

There's nothing else I could type that anyone would be interested in as most of my days are spent here at The Coca-Cola Company.

Last, but not least, I can't wait till Valarie, Derrick and my grandkids come home!

No comments: